To Download AADHAAR Card Online
Download Duplicate AADHAAR See Procedure Below
With the present government focusing on all the services to get linked with the AADHAR Card, It has now nearly become mandatory for people to get their AADHAR Card. But the slow and ineffective services of various organisations leads to delay in making or receiving our aadhar card. In order to get is we have found an easier solutions for everyone to Get theirs by Downloading aadhaar card.
It might be taking a lot of time for your Aadhaar Card to be delivered at your home, but you need not wait for your Aadhaar Card, you can now Download Aadhar Card by simple steps. All you are required is to provide with your mobile number while enrolling yourselves. This will enable you to download AADHAAR Card duplicate copy or e-AADHAAR card which would be provided from UIDAI website.
Aadhar card or E-Aadhar card is a Proof of Identity and Proof of Address so it is mandatory for us to keep a copy of it for all the purposes.
You can download the Aadhar Letter, all you require is your !
- Enrolment Number or AADHAAR Card Number.
- Date and Time of your Enrolment for Aadhar Card.
- FULL Name which was on the AADHAAR Card
- Pincode of the mentioned Area.
- Mobile Number as per the Registration form.
This Simple Procedure below will tell you how to simply download your aadhar card in just 4 Steps and easily obtain your Aadhar Card.
Fill the required details for the Aadhar Card that are your Enrolment Number/AADHAR Number, Full Name, Pincode, Captcha Code and Phone Number on the Website.
Click On “GET ONE TIME PASSWORD” Button. This will send a One Time Password (OTP) for verification purposes on your Mobile Phone.
Now Enter this One Time Password(OTP) received from E-AADHAAR Website on the Step 2 section of the Website stating “Enter OTP Received and Download your E-Aadhaar”
When we click on Validate and Download we are prompted to Download PDF file which contains our Aadhar Card or the Letter that can be used instead of Original Aadhar Card, The OTP you receive will be used to open the PDF File.
A circular has been issued by Department of Telecom (DoT) in March 2017. The circular said that Aadhaar-based e-KYCis mandatory for new mobile phone connections. Further, the circular guided the Telecom companies to re-verify the existing user base, pre-paid and post-paid, using the subscriber’s unique Aadhaar identity number and biometric details. Telecom companies have been given with a span of one year to complete this activity. Hence the customers of certain connections are receiving an SMS asking to link their mobile number to Aadhaar.
Only Reliance-JIO SIM Users Will not Have to Follow This Process as they already have performed the Biometric Verification at the time of SIM Purchase. Airtel, Idea and some other networks have already sent messages to their users to link Aadhaar card number with the mobile number to continue their services.
In this article, we are letting you know, how you can re-verify your SIM Card using Aadhar Card.
Linking of Aadhaar Card to Continue Mobile Services is as follows:
If you are an Airtel or Idea company user, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
For Airtel and Idea or Other Network Users:
- Visit your nearest retail store of Airtel or Idea or Your Respective SIM.
- Ask the store keeper for Airtel/Idea Aadhaar Upgradation for existing user.
- He will send a four digit verification code (like OTP) on your number for the next level verification process.
- You have to give that verification number to the Store keeper Again
- The retailer/store keeper will ask for your fingerprint for the biometric verification
- Within 24 hours, you will receive another confirmation message indicating your final verification
- You just have to reply with the word “Y” (that stands for YES); the verification process will be completed.
- You, SIM Card, Has Been Successfully Linked With Your Aadhaar Card
Important Things to Remember When Linking Your Mobile Number with Aadhar Card:
- Aadhaar card copy of SIM card owner & its number
- Switched on mobile with SIM card
- OTP you receive during the entire process
- Fingerprint for the biometric verification
Why is it Necessary?
- As per New Government Rules & Regulation (DOT), Government prescribed all the telecom operators to re-verify all SIM card by Aadhar Card, otherwise, telecom companies will discontinue all SIM Card those who have not verify or linked their number with their Aadhar Card.
- This rule will ban all those who have kept many SIM cards for making fraud calls.
- Your SIM will be deactivated upon disobedience of the rule.
- The reason why only some users are getting this message is that those users who purchased their SIM cards by other documents like License, Voter id etc. they have to verify their SIM using Aadhar Card number.
- Currently, it is Free to link mobile number & Aadhar card.
- There is not any online Method available yet so don’t search and trust on any fake websites otherwise your documents will be misused.
Why Has Government Taken This Action?
Due to Crime & fake SIM cards, it is compulsory to Link Aadhar card number to mobile for all new and old users.